i’m still in christmas card mode, making this one for my husband.
this cute couple is a wooden penny black stamp called ‘cuddle in snow’ that i painted with twinkling H2Os, starting with the sky and finishing off by adding plenty of snow and glitter; it shows up better at night, as you can see in this photo:
i’d like to submit this card to these challenges:
- Simon Says Wednesday – Snow White
- Sweet Stampers #14 – Christmas
- The Merry Christmas Challenge – #42 Anything Christmas Goes with option of snow
- Happy Little Stampers CAS – November – Christmas
- As You Like It – Christmas or Non-Christmas and Why: i dread christmas as much as any other holiday since my son passed away, but i feel like making christmas cards year round somewhat prepares me for what would otherwise be an overwhelming sadness.
thanks for popping by.